Favorite chocolate butter cookies, easy to make the festive days to come along with our children. With cookie cutters can give Christmas shapes or even round. We can make earlier and store them in an airtight box.
Buttery flavor when the bite, inside are soft, air and elasticity. The secret lies in baking and flour. Depending of the thickness and size of each cookie placed in the trays to bake careful not crisp. When removing from the oven exterior soft pressing with our finger, and the cold tightening. Even at the opening of dough try to add as little as possible flour not to shake the mixture.
Do not forget the New Year’s Eve, to put next to the fireplace or on the Christmas tree, a few cookies on a plate with a glass of milk to treat Santa Claus who will bring us the gifts!
8 – 10 MINUTES
- 225 g. butter, cut into small cubes, at room temperature
- 230 g. sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 vanillin (dust) or ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 160 g. soft flour
- 70 g. cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- In a bowl mix flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- In high speed I check the mixer bowl butter fluffy. Then add sugar gradually, once incorporated throw the egg and vanillin.
- Reduce speed gradually adding flour. I stop once the mixture is homogeneous.
- I cover with cling film and put the dough in the refrigerator to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- In flour surface portions I spread the dough, flour as little as I can and from the upper side and with a rolling pin to open to a thickness of 3 mm. approx. With a cookie cutter in the flour and then cutting off one by one the biscuits carefully and putting them on parchment paper in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius in resistors for about 10 minutes (watch may want 1-2 minutes less or more).
- When I take out of the oven is still soft outside, leave 10 minutes to cool, then remove and with a brush carefully fortunes flour that is left on them.
- Keep them in an airtight box.