The burgers are favorite, easy and hearty but usually sinful. These veggie burgers are ideal for everyone, not just for those who abstain from meat. There’s nothing lacking in flavor, aroma or flavor.
Eaten cold, so we can make earlier and to get us to work, to school children or excursion.
- Two round buns burger, preferably whole grain or multigrain
- 4 zucchini fritters (recipe here)
- 1 tomato, sliced into rings
- 2 lettuce leaves
- cream cheese
- I cut each roll in half and spread with each side of the interior with a rich cream cheese layer.
- I take the leaves of lettuce and having cut the lower part thereof with the stem, put them in the base (over the cream cheese).
- I cut the tomatoes into slices and lay on each burger from two to three over the lettuce.
- Then place two zucchini in each and cover with the lid of the bread.
- Eaten immediately or keep in tightly closed bag in the refrigerator.